Team Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Shinigami

Death God Black Ops Division

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami Laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trelian
Death God-Commander
Death God-Commander
Trelian

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Shinigami Laws Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Laws   Shinigami Laws Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Here are the laws which everyone is obligated to abide by. Failure to do so could result in immediate termination.

1. Respect your fellow team members, as well as fellow students of NDA.
2. Activeness is a must; If you are unactive for a period of 2 weeks without prior notification and reason, you will be terminated.
3. NDA Curriculum is a must for members that are apart of this team. If you fail to do 2 assignments from your Dorm Leader in the same month, you will be terminated.
4. Have fun. Although we all know Yugioh is serious business, do not become too uptight about a loss or anything of that nature.
5. We are a team. Communication between each other is a must; I'm not asking that we be up each other's ass or anything, but that we all converse on occasion.
6. Dueling; It is one of the major reasons this team was formed. We shall not turn down any challenge given by another team. You must participate in all tourneys hosted by NDA, as well as our own; If you are unable to attend, post either here in the appropriate thread or in the proper thread of NDA. Also, you are expected to duel a minimum of 2 matches/week.
7. Practice. Now, I understand everyone's schedule may differ from one another, but within the next week everyone needs to post the best time for a practice; Once this has been done, we will establish a day and time to do so.

I will add more, but for now, I draw blank scratch
Back to top Go down
https://teamshinigami.forumotion.com

Shinigami Laws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Shinigami :: Team Shinigami :: Rules and Rights-
Jump to: